About the Role
If you love Comms & content, then we need you for an immediate start to work on a Digital Transformation Communication Program (internal) for one of the region’s leading banks.
What you do
Communicate Positive Change
- Oversee all internal communications for a company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
- We work agile so….Run daily stand ups., stand downs and other agile ceremonies.
- Sprint planning.
- Ensure resources are briefed and resourced to execute.
- Budget development and cost tracking.
- Work with content strategist to develop and implement effective internal communication strategies that build employee culture and engagement.
- Support the creation of content calendars.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all communication materials.
- Gather communication requirements from other departments in the organisation.
- Preparation of presentations, events and email communication for employees.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
Creation and development of:
- Print and digital assets
- Email / Leadership powerpoints
- Workplace posts
- Blogs / podcasts
- Videos and culture collateral
Who you are
- You are passionate about communication and developing workplace culture.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Extremely skilled at communication in English, both oral and written.
- An excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends internal communication.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- You are self-motivated, independent, and proactive.
- You are curious.
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems.
- You have deep experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- You have a flexible mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
- You are comfortable liaising with individual contributors, senior management and partners.
- 3- 5 years Communication / PR experience.
- Ideally experience in Financial Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications.
- Occasional to regular travel across UAE and other GCC and Middle East Countries may be required.
- Communication skills
- Project Planning software
We seek people with curiosity and ambition, no matter what your music taste is, who inspires you or how you drink your coffee.
We care about your passion, creativity, ethics and drive, we want to work with you to unlock your full potential and create amazing.