About the Role
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to join the Gravitas team in Dubai. You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the regions leading banks. Be ready to shine, learn and put your years of experience to practice. Have what it takes? Apply below.
What you do
Communicate Positive Change
- Develop the editorial direction for the client.
- Provide content governance and strategic input across content & internal communications.
- Explore new topics though research and develop editorial themes.
- Write key articles / posts/ blogs / interviews for senior management.
- Lead the development of the content calendar.
- Oversee & develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with clients brand image while addressing both business goals and consumer/employee needs.
- Oversee the day-to-day output of the content team, directing content creators, writers while working closely with client to design and deliver content calendars.
- Develop workflows for the content creation, mapping out the content pipeline from ideation through publication and promotion.
- Briefing and reviewing the work of writers and editors and providing feedback.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- Oversee all internal communications for a company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies
Oversee the creation & development of:
- Print and digital assets
- Email / Leadership powerpoints
- Workplace posts
- Blogs / podcasts
- videos and culture collateral
Measuring Positive Change
- Analysing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate customer needs.
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
Who you are
- You are passionate about communication and developing workplace culture.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Extremely skilled at communication in English, both oral and written.
- An excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends internal communication.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- You are self-motivated, independent, and proactive.
- You are curious.
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems.
- You have deep experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- You have a flexible mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
- You are comfortable liaising with individual contributors, senior management and partners.
- 5+ years Communication / Content / PR experience.
- Ideally experience in Financial Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications.
- Occasional to regular travel across UAE and other GCC and Middle East Countries may be required.
- Communication skills
- Project Planning software
We seek people with curiosity and ambition, no matter what your music taste is, who inspires you or how you drink your coffee.
We care about your passion, creativity, ethics and drive, we want to work with you to unlock your full potential and create amazing.