About the Role
We’re looking for a well seasoned Product Manager who will be working with a team of UX, UI & development colleagues on designing some of the regions most progressive financial services and government applications, websites and experiences.
What you do
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of banking products
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and metrics.
- Establish shared vision across the clients by prioritization leading to product execution
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand the client’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- You will be part of an agile organization, and partner with tech, design, and product insights to deliver value.
Who you are
- You are passionate about building experiences that matter
- You are up to date on industry best practices and competition news
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- You are self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- You are curious
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems.
- You have Extensive experience working in a cross-functional environment with design, development, research and analytics.
- You have a flexible mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck
- You have proven track record of influencing and delivering without formal authority.
- You are comfortable liaising with individual contributors, members of c suite and vendors.
- You are Extremely skilled at communication in English, both oral and written.
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- 5+ years of experience in banking industry corporate and retail
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Willing to travel 50% of the time.
- Occasional to regular travel across UAE and other GCC and Middle East Countries may be required.
- Due to COVID-19, we are suspending all travel requirements until it is safe to resume.
- Communication skills
We seek people with curiosity and ambition, no matter what your music taste is, who inspires you or how you drink your coffee.
We care about your passion, creativity, ethics and drive, we want to work with you to unlock your full potential and create amazing.