About the Role
We’re looking for an awesome experience designer who will be working with a team of UI and UX colleagues on designing some of the regions most progressive financial services and government applications, websites and experiences. You will have amazing ideas, be passionate about your craft, have intricate attention to detail and have the stamina for a marathon, not just a sprint.
Our UX team forms the Experience Design and Strategy function, along with Research, Strategy & UI. Although we differentiate between each respective design function, we grow our talent into “T” shaped professionals to create Product Designers; seniors with the knowledge and capability to take a project from end to end, and lead one. You can find out more about us below.
What you do
- Champion Design Thinking methodologies and thought leadership.
- You enjoy rolling up the sleeves and getting your hands dirty. Doing and thinking is a part of everyone’s job at Gravitas. You lead by example, not by words.
- Comprehensive understanding and application of design thinking principles and tools. Know what tool to apply when. Know your difference between an Experience Map and Service Blueprint.
- And know how to put them together. As well as what inputs are required and what you aim to get out of the finished map.
- You can wireframe, break apart and put together complex IA’s, design experience maps, create customer journeys, form rules and patterns and document functional specs.
- Work closely with the content team and support on UX copy, and copy strategy as a whole.
- Support and balance team recommendations with research, analytics, usability testing, customer insights, benchmarking and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas forward.
- You can comprehensively carry out assessments, benchmarking and UX audits of channels and services/products.
- Experience working on Service Design Blueprints and holding workshops is a plus. If you have little to no experience in this, be prepared to grow your skill set.
- Be brave to break out from the process, break away from status quo and find new ways of doing things. Mould processes and UX methodologies around the needs of the client (and the project).
- You’re an expert problem solver and know how to break down a complicated task into management pieces. You probably have more puzzle games (than anything else) on your phone.
- Be a leader, example and inspiration for the Experience Design & Strategy function at Gravitas to inspire and commit teams to long-term client success.
- Creative problem solving. You think outside the box and you highlight possible solutions, not just the problems.
- Be curious, try to understand the way things work and why. Have bold (feasible) ideas and share them. And listen to what others have to say too.
- Be ready to win awards, clients and media interest as a result of your ideas, leadership and brilliant executions. It’s not the
- Mentor and support junior members by reviewing/supporting work, coordinating workloads and working closely with the Project Management Office.
- Be able to tell a good story and structure an argument well. Design and think with reason and logic. But also understand you are only 1 point of view.
- A strong creative thinker is always at the fore-front of the latest best practices and trends. Understand when and how to apply them, and when to create your own.
- You’re comfortable to work remote and with remote teams.
Who you are
- Have minimum 7 years professional experience.
- Hold excellent written and spoken English. Arabic is a plus.
- Experience working across websites, mobile applications and wearables. AR & VR a plus.
- Experience working on adaptive and responsible interfaces. And understand the difference between the two.
- Strong client presentation and visual communication style, excellent verbal and written skills mandatory. Be able to form and tell a good story.
- Strong client management skills with the ability to balance scope, brand objectives and user goals.
- Able to differentiate between “leadership” and “management”.
- Have a sense of responsibility, ownership and accountability towards the rest of the team.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines across multiple projects and clients all the while keeping your A-game.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have natural curiosity to understand the “why”. Ask questions, be able to form a point of view and be able to defend it.
- Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
- Be eager to learn from the whole team. No matter the seniority, everyone has something to learn, and something to teach others.
- Financial services experience is a plus, preferably in banking.
- Working knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, SaFe & Kanban is a must. Along with the respectful ceremonies.
- Have some understanding of front-end technologies and their capabilities. You don’t have to be an expert but you should understand how they impact the overall project and work. And be able to adapt your approach accordingly.
- Hold a strong portfolio of work across a variety of clients, including enterprise level projects (large scale, multiple stakeholders, long term). Please include a link to your portfolio with the application.
- Occasional to regular travel across UAE and other GCC and Middle East Countries may be required.
- Due to COVID-19, we are suspending all travel requirements until it is safe to resume.
- Abstract / Zeplin
- Jira & Confluence
- Miro Boards (Real Time Boards)
- No need to mention MacOS, Microsoft Suite and Adobe CC are a given.
We seek people with curiosity and ambition, no matter what your music taste is, who inspires you or how you drink your coffee.
We care about your passion, creativity, ethics and drive, we want to work with you to unlock your full potential and create amazing.